La hipocresía liberal...

December 9, 2016

Es interesante ver como las celebridades y ricos, que son el 5% en este país, hacen conciertos para sacarle el dinero al otro 95% supuestamente para ayudar a necesitados, cuando ellos tienen 95% del dinero.

The Liberal Hypocrisy...
It is very interesting to see celebrities and the rich, that are the 5% in this country, holding concerts to get money from the other 95% supposedly to help the needy, when they actually have the 95% of the money.

 

 

Please reload

©2004-2020  by ETERNAL ROCK CHURCH. All rights reserved